Full Patron Hosted Pool Rental Rates
- Rates shown effective as of March 12, 2018.
- Rates may be amended at the District’s discretion without prior notice.
- Pool remains open to HRF Full Patrons during reserved events, with the exception of swim team meets and practices.
- Full Patron must be over 25 years of age and must attend the entire event.
Full Patrons are welcome to hold All-Patron pool parties/events during regular pool hours at no charge as long as number of attendees are 25 or less.
- Patron hosting event must provide HRF Coordinator a completed and signed All-Patron Event Registration Form two (2) weeks prior to scheduled event.
- Note: If any attendees are not Full Patrons, $5.00 guest fee is required and must be paid at lifeguard shack.
Rates listed below are for private pool parties with 6 or more attendees during regular pool hours. The Full Patron hosting the event must provide a completed and signed Pool Party Rental Agreement along with required deposit and rental fee two (2) weeks prior to scheduled event.
- Two (2) hour minimum required for all pool parties.
- Required Deposit: $100.00
- CANCELLATION fee of $25.00 will apply if pool party is cancelled within 7 days of scheduled event, unless cancellation is due to closure by District, including but not limited to, inclement weather.
- RAIN DAYS: On rainy days, if the weather is still unsuitable for swimming at 7:00 pm, the pool will be closed for the day.
- *GUEST POLICY: If the Event has five (5) or fewer Guests, the Hourly rate is waived and a $5.00 Guest fee per guest is charged instead.
- Register all Guests and pay Guest fee(s) at Lifeguard station.
- HRF Rules and Regulations Annual Use Rule: Accompanied by a Patron, a Guest may use facilities a maximum of 3 times per year per facility before a Patron Fee is required.
|Number of Guests||Hourly Cost ($/Hour)|
|Normal Pool Hours|
|6* – 50||$63.00/hr|
|51 – 75||$84.00/hr|
|76 – 100||$105.00/hr|
|101 or More||Call HRF Office for Rate|