New Water Service

5135 Cobles Corner
Houston, TX 77069

In Case of Emergency
(281) 807 – 9500

Regular Meetings
Recreation Facilities Meetings
Rules and Regulations

New Residents

New Residents to HCWCID 116 requesting new water service will need to complete and provide the following:

Complete and sign Customer Service Agreement below. It must be completed and returned to our office for services to be rendered. If you are unable to come into the office, you may have this form notarized and emailed or faxed back along with copies of your state/government issued photo ID and proof of residency, residence types are:

Copy of your Settlement Statement, Closing Disclosure, Hud-1, Warranty Deed / Deed of Trust, HCAD, or current Mortgage statement. Newly constructed homes can only be established in the homeowners name to start services.

Copy of your lease agreement, we require the 1st page which includes parties involved, property location, and terms with start/end date of lease, and the signature page with the signatures of the tenant and landlord.

Management Company/Brokers
Either a Residential Real Estate Listing Agreement or Residential Leasing and Property Management Agreement, W-9, and/or Settlement statement or Deed of Trust if you own the property.

Copy of lease agreement or proof of ownership (see above in lease/owner); along with a DBA, W-9, or SS-4 form with the business EIN number.

Please note if you’re faxing or emailing your application it must be notarized.

Fax: (281) 807-9299

Customer Service Agreement

Connection Fee

New residents of HCWCID 116 are required to pay a connection fee and provide a security deposit. Contact TOPS CSO (281-807-9500) for amount. Payment in form of check or money order only. No cash accepted.

Automatic Draft

An automatic draft option has proven popular with customers.The draft is made on or about the 20th of the month. To take advantage of this option, click the button below for the PDF version.

Automatic Payment Form

Drop Off Locations

Completed forms and payments may be dropped off at the following locations:

Customer Service Office
9431 Rio Grande Dr.
Houston, Texas 77064
(281) 807-9500
7:30 AM – 4:30 PM

Huntwick Recreation Facilities Office
5300 Coral Gables Dr.
Houston, Texas  77069
(281) 444-3404 x-4
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM

As a courtesy, the District collects the fees for certain Residential Services (ie garbage and security) that are provided by the Huntwick Civic Association. Visit to learn more about the services provided by the Huntwick Civic Association and about other community information.